As a senior credit risk analyst on the team, you’ll use a variety of analytical approaches to provide technical insight on the Mortgage Credit Risk strategies.
- You will scope, define and deliver analysis to support the team goals, using SAS or Excel daily to interrogate complex data and translate outputs into meaningful conclusions.
- You will form relationships with the wider Risk team and 1st line business areas, providing technical leadership and mentoring to junior analysts in the team.
- Knowledge of credit risk and change management – an understanding of what credit risk is and how we manage it with strategies and scorecards.
- Enthusiasm for problem solving – When the answer isn’t in the data, sometimes you need to look elsewhere, and this takes a curious, creative attitude and logical thinking to explore the problem and find a solution.
- Self starter – a high level of creativity, drive, innovation and initiative.
- Logical and analytical mindset – the ability to work quickly and at a high level of detail and accuracy.
- Strong numerate skills and qualifications – a degree (or equivalent) in a numerate subject with knowledge of advanced analytical techniques.
- Analytical expertise – practical experience of using analytical software and coding, such as SAS, and be confident in using Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Powerpoint.
- Effective communicator – ability to explain complicated issues clearly to different audiences; technical, non-technical, junior colleagues and senior management; both verbally and non-verbally.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A