Preparation of daily / weekly P&L production, reconciliations, risk attribution and explain market based commentary, signoffs, issue resolution and escalation and end of day Market Data.
- Active participation in resource sharing.
- Undertaking ad hoc work and investigation arising from partner requests.
- Supporting delivery of efficiencies and culture of continuous improvement.
- Supporting a robust control framework for all processes within remit.
- Supporting the month end close processes associated with accurately reporting and independently validating the bank’s balance sheet in a timely manner, including but not limited to reserves / adjustments.
- Establishing and building relationships with partners.
- Supporting agreed funded and unfunded projects.
- Preparation of analysis and in-depth commentary and in-depth P&L commentary tied to market / product / coverage context and balance sheet reconciliation and commentary etc.
- Presentation skills
- Awareness of market and industry environment (commercial awareness)
- May have or be studying towards a professional finance qualification (or qualified by experience)
- Ability to implement change
- Ability to use and manipulate spread sheets, produce formatted charts and use sophisticated formulae and pivot tables
- Customer focus in line with SLA
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to plan, coordinate and prioritise workload
- Understanding of relevant business systems, along with practical understanding of financial systems and processes
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A