In LBG we will lead in the bold decisions we will make for the workplace we create. We will search for new ways to work with people, communities and businesses, to always evolve with their needs. And we will never stop innovating to make sustainable, ethical choices easy and rewarding.
- Act as a source of professional expertise providing professional advice as a trusted advisor to our business partners and assist with the development of policy and procedures
- Given the specialist nature of this role, the colleague will preferably have similar expertise gained through working in a legal team within the fund management industry or financial institution
- Provide advice and guidance to business areas on third party agreements, such as distribution agreements, investment management agreements and investment related services agreements
- Provide legal advice to support delivery of strategic projects for the Insurance & Wealth division and fund management related advice
- Build and maintain internal network and relationships to provide appropriate professional advice to achieve the Group’s objectives
- Support the business on areas including the investments and propositions business areas to deliver practical solutions and help them achieve their goals. For example, OEIC fund development and change support and investment products related support
- Guide business colleagues on Legal Risk Management using the relevant risk management policy framework
- You’ll be comfortable deputising for colleagues at Grade F and supporting and influencing senior business partners while dealing with and leading on complex projects.
- You’ll positively influence others by demonstrating core LBG values and behaviours, and showing specialist expertise.
- Ideally you’ll be a qualified solicitor with post qualification experience, or have acquired a legal qualification via the Legal Executive Diploma in Law.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A