Server Security Engineer is an IT professional with responsibility for implementation and support of security solutions for the Bank. In collaboration with members of both the UK & US teams covering Enterprise Architecture and Design, IT Security Administration.
- Work with security team to tweak alerting and streamline overall process.
- Document statuses and work with team members to assure patches get applied
- Monitor reports and dashboards for out of date endpoints and remediate quickly.
- Be a point of contact for all vulnerabilities
- Generate reports and document progress
- Review configurations and changes for compliance with security policies and standards.
- Work with security team to document all changes and assure deadlines are met.
- Understand how to deploy products/updates
- Security event analysis and monitoring
- Integrate new security products into the infrastructure
- Develop scripts to automate tasks and streamline processes to minimize errors and increase efficiency.
- Work to constantly improve and streamline the patching process.
- Must have experience with McAfee EPO or similar endpoint security solution.
- Understand applicability to environment (research)
- Apply monthly Windows security patches using a combination of tools. Must be available to implement PROD/DR patches over the weekend (2 days a month).
- Patch Management: Windows and non-Windows patches
- Patch Management: WSUS, Automation, Reporting
- Windows Server 2012/2016/2019: Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS/DHCP, PowerShell
- Server Build, configuration hardening (both physical and virtual servers)
- CISSP, CEH, CISA, VMWare, Microsoft, Cisco certification is a plus
- Extensive hands-on experience deploying and administering the following technologies:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT/Engineering related field, or equivalent experience
- VMWare ESXi and vCenter Suite
- 10+ years of experience working in an IT environment in a technical capacity role
- McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A