As Personal Assistant, you’ll provide full Director level secretarial and administrative support. Initially this’ll be on a one to one basis, however the role will lead to jointly supporting another Director, ensuring the highest levels of speed, accuracy and decision-making are maintained at all times.
- Collaborating with other PA’s to provide cover when required and building your PA network across the wider Group.
- Managing correspondence, enquires and requests for information, prioritising and actioning as appropriate
- Ensuring papers, documents and information are gathered and produced in advance of meetings, liaising with other teams/ offices where needed
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks such as minute taking at key meetings, organising travel arrangements, expenses management, HR systems admin etc.
- Diary management, arranging and prioritising appointments, coordinating meetings and supporting with event planning
- Good level of Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, Outlook)
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working as a PA, in a large, corporate environment
- High level of attention to detail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A