The portfolio and finance team is responsible for supporting the decision making of both investment teams and the senior leadership of HGP and we’re looking for a portfolio manager to join us.
- Taking responsibility for collating and analysing HGP’s portfolio MI to provide insight in support of HGP’s investment activity, funding arrangements and wider strategic activities.
- Taking an active role in the management and oversight of a portfolio of equity investments in residential development projects including responsibility for management of quarterly valuation committees to review the value and performance of HGP’s investments.
- Assisting with various ad hoc responsibilities to support the objectives of HGP as advised by the HGP senior leadership team.
- Ensuring investment and fund management processes are adhered to so that HGP fulfils its internal compliance and regulatory responsibilities as an Alternative Investment Fund manager which will require positive relationships to be built with all business partners (including Legal, Regulatory and Compliance, Group Finance etc).
- Taking responsibility for the management of HGP’s internal governance procedures including coordination of various stakeholder meetings, including risk committees, board meetings and investor forums.
- Proven track record of building strong working relationships with a wide variety of relevant internal and external partners as well as advisers and partners in portfolio projects
- Ability to present information and communicate effectively at all levels and across different audiences, both written and oral
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret, prepare and present financial / portfolio data to key stakeholders
- Good organisational skills and the ability to work independently.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A