An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Asset Management client coverage team as an Associate Director. You’ll be responsible for the management of an established portfolio of high-profile clients across the global asset management industry .
- Rigorously promote the Asset Management franchise both internally and with external customers to improve opportunities. In particular, developing and owning an external network of professionals practicing in the industry who can assist the Bank in developing its business.
- Liaise with product and delivery partners across the Bank to market the full range of products to the Asset Management client franchise
- Support LBG’s business in the Asset Management industry, to build strong sustainable partner relationships, improving and growing the quality and quantity of earnings to achieve targeted goals for income generation and revenue building whilst ensuring the effective management of risk and commercial return metrics.
- Develop LBG’s profile within the Asset Management community to attract new business and improve relationships with existing clients.
- Lead and support RD / MD with a designated portfolio of client relationships to identify and satisfy client needs in the most appropriate way meeting the Bank’s credit and profitability requirements.
- Assist in the development of the Sustainable Financing and ESG Framework for the Asset Management sector.
- Lead the client interface on behalf of the Group and other interested parties to ensure enquiries and issues are satisfactorily resolved.
- Financial analysis and controls – be able to interpret the Bank’s and client financial information, identify key issues based on this information and put in place appropriate controls and measures
- Governance, oversight and controls – be able to assess the efficiency of the Bank’s arrangements to deliver effective governance, oversight and controls and, if vital, lead all aspects of changes in these areas
- Risk Management & Control – the ability to identify, assess, monitor, control and mitigate risks. Understand the main risks facing the business and the role the individual plays in handling them
- Product/Procedural/Specialist Knowledge – An understanding and knowledge of commercial banking and financial markets products and how these are utilised by the Asset Management sector
- Business strategy and model – have an awareness and understanding of Asset Management industry, the key market participants and nature of banking relationships
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A