We currently have an opportunity to join a hardworking team dedicated to providing the vital firewall protection to the organisations networks. As the Firewall Engineer within of this team, you’ll be a key person for Firewall support and project requirements, including implementation, design activities and embedding best in class solutions.
- Delivering changes of all sizes and complexities for our customers
- Delivery of infrastructure and service improvement plans, including gateway upgrades and new builds
- Planning the implementation of sophisticated changes
- Monitoring the estate and working with colleagues across the team and the wider IT community to identify and close down service issues
- Automation skills would also be beneficial
- You’ll be CCSE/CCSA certified or qualified through experience with Checkpoint Firewalls. Ideally you would also have a range of wider Cisco Networks skills and knowledge.
- You’ll be able to demonstrate the ability to work from being hands on with the devices to planning changes or working through control processes
- You’ll also have good communications skills as well as being able to tackle technical challenges in what can be driven environments are also crucial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Halifax, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A