You can expect to join an open, hard-working, and collaborative team right in the centre of key decisions being made by the Group. As part of working with us, you can benefit from:
- Learning about our strategy and investment portfolio
- Gaining a helicopter view of the Group
- Building knowledge of Transformation teams and method
- Developing technical and strategic capability
- Understanding how Group investment decisions are made
- Financial Acumen – Can expertly use financial measures and terms to understand the economic impacts of the decisions we make.
- Collaborates – Can work with a diverse range of colleagues to collectively deliver common goals.
- Data Assessment – Can analyse quantitative data from multiple sources to find patterns and make suitable recommendations.
- Solving complex Problems – Can make sense of complicated and sometimes contradictory information, demonstrating lateral thinking and approaching problems with imagination and curiosity
- Strategic Mentality – Can identify future threats and opportunities and develops strategies to unlock new benefits for the Group.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A