We’re looking for someone to work on the biggest change that Payments has seen this decade. New Payments Architecture (NPA) is doing exactly that, and we need your help to build the Bank of the Future!
- Promotes best practices in areas including refinement, prioritisation, stakeholder engagement and introducing tools and techniques.
- Guide the team to break work into small, discrete pieces of value or learning.
- Enable the team to understand and visualise the optimal sequence of work, measure and understand their performance through metrics
- Identify blockers/barriers to effective delivery and remove
- Encourage and empower the lab to self-manage, utilise feedback for continuous learning and improvement in efficient and incremental value delivery.
- Coach and teach teams/POs/Delivery Leads/ Programme Leads in developing OKRs/product visions and roadmaps, lagging, and leading measures and promoting teams in self organisation.
- Promote psychological safety and wellbeing creating a safe, trusting, and open environment for the team.
- Support the lab to understand and utilise Agile frameworks (Scaling, Scrum, Kanban etc) and events (scrum of scrums, PI planning, retrospectives etc) to understand the value and purpose of them.
- Learning/curious mindset, energy, and enthusiasm for creative disruption and to continuously strive to improve the organisation, team, and your knowledge and skills.
- Knowledge and experience of other techniques that support Agile working such as Dev Ops, Lean, System Thinking, Queueing Theory, Complex
- Adaptive systems, Theory of Constraints/Critical Chain.
- Extensive practical of techniques to improve the teams’ ways of working.
- Extensive understanding and experience of change delivery lifecycles.
- Scrum Master Certification – PSM1 and PSM2 or equivalents.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of Agile frameworks (such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean, SAFE, Nexus), and practical experience of working in a variety of Agile environments.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A