Commercial Banking (CB) Data Services is an established team in our CB Delivery division of Lloyds Banking Group. It was created to be an easy-to-deal with, client focused specialist support unit that is fully aligned to the CB Client Centric Model.
- Production & delivery of regular MI (daily, weekly, monthly, on demand)
- Rectification project analysis and support
- Delivery of ad-hoc requests & MI Development: Provision of a MI consultancy, a rapid response service to take care of quick fire and simple business questions and a service that provides client insight for more sophisticated business questions.
- Delivery of targeted client data sets to enable the delivery of essential & marketing communications
- Contribute to MI & Reporting’s team culture and that of Data Services as a whole
- SQL/Teradata/data manipulation experience essential.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills – both oral and written (f2f and remote). Engages and handles client/partner requirements.
- Delivers focused management information, e.g. customer, competitor and market insights; through research and data analysis which informs business decisions.
- Good awareness of the financial services marketplace and industry issues
- An individual with great attention to detail, excels under pressure, well organised and ability to meet timelines.
- Great teammate with flexible working approach.
- Understand and aligns with data security, records management and governance rules
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A