GI&L are seeking a Portfolio Management Associate to join the team, to support the origination team across the product lifecycle. You will drive efficiency, lead cross-departmental relationships and take ownership of problem solving all whilst putting our clients first.
- Build upon a designated portfolio of customer relationships to anticipate and satisfy customers’ banking requirements, some they may not be aware of, in a ‘Client First’ manner, meeting the Bank’s risk requirements. Coordinate all ad-hoc requests and show initiative in resolving even where there’s no precedent
- Supervisory Oversight process to be followed alongside standard credit governance – renewals etc.
- Become the lead contact for our largest operational clients, delivering service excellence through appropriate communication and management of partners.
- Support the RE&H Business Management team in tasks relating to GI&L and develop a strong working relationship to ensure efficiency. Work closely with Transactional Banking Product partners in the Bank to bring appropriate products and services to clients, ‘Maximise’ and thus ‘a
- Leading Customer Experience’ alongside resolving queries and issues from where they arise through till completion
- Work collaboratively with the Delivery teams to ensure we meet our clients’ day to day banking requirements.
- You’ll be responsible for key stages in the client journey in relation to matters such as KYC and OKYC, bank account maintenance and coordination of audit requests
- Confident when dealing with external clients and internal partners at various levels
- Able to deliver results under tight time constraints, including planning & organising to ensure client and team day-to-day requirements are met.
- We are dedicated to giving you opportunities and support to develop you both professionally and personally to optimise your potential.
- As a new colleague of LBG, you’ll join our inclusive, values-led culture passionate about making a difference. We’re big believers of diversity and inclusion where everyone is welcome!
- We’ll ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A