Our colleagues are at the heart of our digital transformation, adopting progressive technologies and agile practices to support us on our journey to build the bank of the future. With their help, we’re serving more than 16 million online customers and transforming the way Britain banks.
- Intelligent, quick logical mind. Ability to analyse and troubleshoot a problem arriving at a logical solution
- Knowledge of Smart Phone technology (Samsung/IPhone), especially with regards to Mobile Application Manager and Microsoft Authenticator
- Any scripting experience with Powershell would be useful
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory would be a useful but not essential
- Experience in first and second line client-facing IT Support engineer.
- Able to processes and responds to a broad range of IT questions and issues raised through any communications channels (in person, telephone, email, etc.).
- Ability to prioritise, coordinate and complete tasks to set deadlines.
- Working knowledge of PowerBI reporting (both desktop and web versions)
- Previous use of ServiceNow for incident management useful but training will be provided
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in team environments.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills – this will be a role co-located alongside the business areas they support so they will need to have excellent interaction skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A