You’ll work closely with colleagues in our Campaign Execution teams to enable the creation of highly timely, highly personalised, multi-channel customer communications using the data you onboard into our systems.
- Ensuring that the integrity of our data and systems are maintained on an ongoing basis, by supporting disaster recovery planning/proving, platform migrations and so on.
- Working with Application Engineers to define and implement new and enhanced systems and tools to improve our customer communications capability.
- Working on a portfolio of projects, focussed on integrating data from multiple platforms to make this available for use in real-time and batch customer communication systems
- Managing the implementation of small and medium sized work packages alongside other CCO and Group Data colleagues
- Data Engineering (e.g. SQL, Teradata, Hadoop, Google Cloud Platform)
- Experience working with one or more of the following technical expertise areas:
- Experience with Cloud Hosted applications and systems (GCP, AWS, Azure)
- Experience in managing projects to integrate data into Enterprise class database systems.
- Data Streaming Experience (Kafka, Apache Spark, AWS Kinesis)
- Customer Engagement / CRM Platform experience (e.g. Teradata CIM, RTIM, IBM, Oracle, Pegasystems, Salesforce, Microsoft).
- Well-honed written and verbal communication skills are also essential, including the ability to insightfully present data solutions to both highly technical and non-technical colleagues.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bristol, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A