The role also provides the opportunity to influence and shape SMC Credit’s overall proposition to this part of the market and to drive investment in the right long term support for our customers.
- Promote high quality deal analysis and sanctioning.
- Aid the delivery of the wider SMC Credit plan.
- Excellent credit skills and debt structuring experience to focus on the best opportunities aligned to Credit & Sector policies.
- Ensure compliance with Bank and regulatory policy and other rules and regulations in order to minimise risk.
- Contribute to quality delivery of funding packages and support the overall team, SMC Coverage and SMC Credit performance.
- Deliver an efficient client and credit process for successful deal completion through an in-depth understanding of the client and the request.
- Solid understanding of Credit Risk, Compliance and Regulatory Management within banking
- Experience of complex financial analysis and appropriate transaction structures
- Leadership and stakeholder management experience
- Ability to work as part of a larger team
- Commercial credit sanctioning experience including the utilisation of a material personal sanctioning authority
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and influencing capability
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A