This role provides the opportunity to shape as well as lead technology & data audits in accordance with the Group Internal Audit plan, harnessing a deep understanding of cyber security, cloud technology and business priorities, controls and risks to provide high quality independent assurance on the effectiveness of controls.
- The ability to lead multi-disciplinary teams – teamwork skills are key to achieving the Group and function’s objectives. Applicants should be comfortable both leading and participating in teams, supporting team members and management to deliver on team and personal goals.
- Applicants should be used to giving and receiving feedback, coaching and being coached to deliver their best performance.
- Proven project management skills and a focus on delivery of the audit plan are essential and applicants should be self-starting and proactive in order to deliver the audit plan in line with expectations, with mentorship, support and coaching provided from senior colleagues.
- A drive for personal development is important with a mixture of training, coaching, feedback and on-the-job experience helping to develop and improve individual and team performance.
- The ability, skills and experience to effectively manage senior partner relationships, building credibility and trust – demonstrating good communication, technology and change auditing skills and business understanding to effectively influence and negotiate with partners.
- Experience of IT audits including cyber security, operational resilience and platform technology.
- Experience of data analytics would be desirable, the ability to utilise and analyse data to highlight control gaps and areas for improvement would be of benefit.
- ACCA/IIA/CISA/ CISSP Qualified (Lloyds Banking Group is an ACCA Approved Employer).
- Experience working on technology audits, including public cloud implementations and data migrations, either through delivery or auditing and experience auditing business applications including application controls, access and security administration.
- Knowledge of public cloud platforms such as Google, Azure and Amazon.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A