As a Manager, you’ll lead complex reviews and analyses work, coach and develop a team of analysts, and you’ll have opportunity to deputise for senior colleagues. We’ll expect you to use your confident communications skills to present strategic recommendations at Senior Leadership Team forums, and challenge and influence others as needed.
- Utilising segmentations, models and advanced analytical toolsets to support recommendations that are aligned and complementary to the business strategy, financial plan.
- Leading key projects and strategic analysis for the Retail business, by delivering analysis to help shape strategy and drive commercial value.
- Provide Subject Matter Expert guidance and technical support to the business, using your judgement to find and recommend solutions to complex business problems.
- Developing and coaching a team of analysts, building their technical skills and enhancing their strategic thinking and stakeholder management
- Leading analytics and insight that supports the delivery of measurable improvements in commercial performance across products.
- Knowledge of Credit Cards, Loans, or Motor Finance would be desirable, but isn’t essential.
- Proven experience in coaching and mentoring others, to develop their technical capabilities
- Experience of PowerBI or tableau
- Adept at delivering insight and analysis to a varied audience of business stakeholders, which has measurably shaped commercial business decisions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and competence in MS Office packages.
- Significant experience of undertaking complex data analysis within a large customer-focussed organisation, using SAS and/or SQL
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chester, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A