As Asset Manager, you’ll work closely with the Commercial Team to ensure the underlying investment acquisition assumptions are robust, and develop an overall asset plan that will be delivered by the Operations Team.
- Work with the Operational Team to drive rent reviews, lease renewals and void re-lettings to maximise income from the assets
- Assist in all internal Bank reporting and produce suitable Management Information for analysis
- Build financial models to assess asset performance and provide advice on acquisition and sales to the portfolio
- Assist the Asset Management Director in providing strategy, direction, and oversight for the commercial and operations teams in an effort to maximise income and to ensure appropriate cost control measures are achieved.
- Ensure the right assets are being accepted onto the portfolio that will drive long term performance
- Work with the Investment Commercial Directors to assist with underwriting assumptions when acquiring PRS/BTR stock
- Prepare individual asset plans to include the letting and marketing strategy, operational budgets & capex programmes
- A highly organised self-starter with the ability to prioritise effectively, collaborate with others, work independently and have strong communication skills.
- IT literate with a good working knowledge of valuation software, excel and property management systems.
- A strong understanding of asset management and how to drive maximum value from a portfolio together with good investment acumen.
- Gravitas and ability to influence senior company executives and credibly participate in strategic discussions.
- Ability to maintain and develop a network of colleagues within LBG and also externally.
- You’ll have experience from an Institutional/Real-Estate background with an understanding of operational real estate assets.
- Good attention to detail with a clear, accurate, concise reporting style for both verbal and written communications.
- A minimum of 5 years’ post MRICS qualified experience in PRS/BtR residential asset management is essential.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A