The role is to lead Business Architecture/Design activity on significant programmes or strategic initiatives of high complexity for the payments business area or domain. Find opportunities to drive improvements, set the direction for the business design and define the target operating model.
- Uncovering emerging issues and/or needs and identifying potential causes, related issues, key partners and barriers.
- Recommending ways to address issues and drive improvements to the business through enhancements to policies, processes, standards and practices.
- Identifying and evaluating sophisticated expertise-led solutions against a range of criteria to find the ones that best meet business needs.
- Knowledge and interest of the payments landscape. With a desire to help craft the internal ecosystem to adapt to industry changes and customer needs
- Experience with Business Architecture and/or Business Design tools
- Work without supervision and provide technical guidance when required on making sure the organisation develops and maintains the culture, values, and design it needs to reach its objectives.
- Know the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement. For example, emphasise continuous improvement and quality outcomes across the organisation and with external partners.
- Facilitate organisation-wide adoption of best practices and lessons learned.
- Work with guidance to identify, lead, and control project-related changes.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A