Reporting directly to the Managing Director, Personal Current Accounts, Payments, Fraud & Financial Crime, you’ll be a key member of the wider business’ Senior Leadership Team. As a team we follow a hybrid working model, combining working from home with working in the office – you’ll typically be in the office 3 days per week.
- Responsibility for designing innovative products and services for our customers.
- Ensure decisions go through the required governance to deliver great customer outcomes.
- Shaping and delivering investment business cases.
- Key focus on maintaining, and leadership of team supporting, conduct and operational risks in line with Bank appetite.
- Building positive relationships with external parties in the market.
- Management of customer experience, income, costs, risks, and investment priorities for relevant products & services.
- Bringing and developing expertise in areas including payments, current accounts, fraud and financial crime.
- Collaborate with internals stakeholders to drive the agenda across the Group, and build untapped relationships.
- Leadership of Board-level initiatives and projects, covering customer experience and investment activity.
- Ability to translate a customer strategy into a clear commercial strategy, setting stretching goals and managing performance to achieve these targets.
- Proven ability to drive for new and innovative ways of meeting customer needs.
- Knowledge of the PCA & Payments as well as wider markets, demonstrating clear understanding of customer, market, conduct, regulatory and competitor trends.
- Strong track record of setting and articulating strategy to a senior audience, both verbally and through succinct & informative papers.
- Experience in managing a large and diverse portfolio of work.
- Proven track record of undertaking financial analysis.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A