As a software engineer in CDS team you’ll join a multidisciplinary team on our journey to adopting cloud technologies amongst various innovative and emerging technologies.
- We build & deliver customer centric outcomes whilst also supporting the financial, commercial, compliance and risk interests of the organisation.
- We work as a skilled cohesive team delivering architecture, infrastructure, frameworks and services that underpin the bank’s Customer system of record.
- We’re responsible for crafting outstanding data quality solutions and API capabilities for the group using technical expertise to support change delivery through modern engineering tools and methods.
- We nurture our teams, support them through a culture of openness and trust, providing everyone an opportunity to grow.
- As a valued member of our team, you will be expected to provide support, knowledge and mentoring to the teams. This includes helping teams to use the best engineering practices, tooling and methods and to encourage them to contribute towards inner-source activities and self-development forums.
- We have a strong passion and technical understanding of how to acquire, organise and present data through a variety of access systems.
- 5+ years of combined experience in software development, skilled in one or more language such as Java, Scala
- Knowledge and experience of agile principles and practices
- Passionate about continuous integration, continuous delivery and automation
- Experience working with container environments in particular Docker, Kubernetes and Helm
- Able to listen, reflect and respect the views of others as well as being able to communicate your own opinion but you’re not strongly tied to it
- A self-starter, who encourages and motivates the teams around you
- Experience working with Spring, Hibernate, REST APIs, JSON, Microservices
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A