As Longstanding Proposition Manager, you’ll support the broad range of work in the team. This could involve reviewing our propositions to ensure they deliver fair value and outcomes to our customers, delivery of legal, regulatory and commercially motivated change to our propositions.
- Delivery of appropriate customer treatment strategies to achieve continuous improvement to products and processes for the benefit of our customers.
- Management of the product range which can include Continuous Product Management activity, Customer Value for Money reviews and resolution of any incidents or customer issues.
- Supporting the development and implementation of medium term strategic plans for the Proposition taking into account the business, commercial, market, customer advocacy and regulatory context
- Generation of insightful customer information and data, to support delivery of customer focused solutions that improve business performance.
- Delivery of projects to meet legislative, regulatory, and/or commercial goals.
- Proven track record to lead and deliver required outcomes for a portfolio of projects while reporting to senior colleagues.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other business areas such as Group COO, Insurance & Wealth Customer Delivery, Group Chief Customer
- Office, Legal and Risk to ensure that all necessary partners are engaged
- A source of professional expertise with have principal accountability for the management and/or development of a proposition supporting strategy development for the wider team
- Ability to positively influence others by demonstrating core LBG values and behaviours
- Ability to challenge the status quo and ensure that the solution being implemented is the right one for customers and colleagues.
- A good all round knowledge of the Life, Pensions & Investment market.
- Ability to manage and remove blockers to delivery and discuss alternative options, calling out to your senior manager as applicable.
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A