As a Scrum Master you’ll operate at Team level as a change agent with a passion for working with people and teams to help them reach their best and deliver their best for customers and the bank.
- Enable the team to understand and visualise the optimal sequence of work, measure and understand their performance through metrics (throughput, cycle time, happiness etc) and use this as the basis for their improvement activity.
- Guide the team to break work into small, discrete pieces of value or learning.
- Coach and empower the team to self-manage, utilise feedback for continuous learning and improvement in efficient and incremental value delivery.
- Promotes best practices in refinement, prioritisation, stakeholder engagement and introducing tools and techniques.
- SERVE & Support the Team and Lab to understand and utilise Agile frameworks (Scaling, Scrum, Kanban etc) and Agile events (Scrum of Scrums, PI planning, retrospectives etc) to understand the value and purpose of them.
- Help the Product Owner to manage an effective Product Backlog
- Scrum Master Certification – PSM1 or equivalent is desirable however support will be available to achieve this.
- Understanding and experience of techniques to improve the teams ways of working
- Shows knowledge and some experience of other techniques that support Agile working, such as Dev Ops, Lean, System Thinking, Queueing Theory, Complex Adaptive systems, Theory of Constraints / Critical Chain.
- Knowledge and understanding of Agile Frameworks (such as the Scrum, Kanban, Lean, SaFE) and has practical experience of working in Agile environments.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A