We’re looking for a Senior Cyber Security Engineer to join a growing team of Specialists. You’ll shape and influence an array of ground-breaking projects to ensure they’re secure by design.
- A technical background in Cyber Security across a broad range of domains, we need an all rounder ideally possibly evidenced (desirably) by your holding CISSP, CISM etc
- Knowledge and skills in supplier assurance, having assessed suppliers using a supplier assurance frameworks, such as the Cloud Security
- Alliance’s Cloud Controls Matrix, ISO27001, NIST etc.
- Previous experience supporting major programmes and other project based activities
- A track record of supporting multiple projects simultaneously
- Threat Modelling experience against an industry used threat framework, STRIDE, MITRE etc.
- Experience of interpreting highly technical detail, being able to spot the security gaps and then working with the change function to come up with detailed secure solution.
- Experience of applying both a risk and compliance lens to security designs.
- Good partner management skills
- Experience of designing secure solution, working from requirements through threat modelling and control design.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pudsey, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A