Our Data Products team develop and runs the data offering for Client Products. We build and complete new business lines utilising data enterprise assets and redefine this into client solutions.
- Handles and delivers required outcomes for a portfolio of projects while reporting to senior colleagues.
- Oversights / leads output delivery for a substantial operational department by leading others and collaborating with data analysts, engineers and scientists.
- Makes authoritative technical and/or professional recommendations that have a significant short-term and long-term impact on the business.
- Responsible for the definition of high level features and the creation of clear plans that enable development and delivery of consultancy projects, customised analytics solutions and large scale, platform driven data products.
- Leads the definition and development and coordinates and oversights the delivery of a significant product or service of the organisation’s development/engineering programme.
- Excellent B2B client facing experience: able to understanding and interpret client and translates requirements into solutions.
- Practical data experience (programming etc.)
- Entrepreneurial approach/experience
- Strong experience and background in consultancy or similar type environment with a focus on data practice e.g. Analytics or Data Strategy.
- Change Experience – building and delivery of solutions
- Experience of Product Roadmaps
- International experience, working with clients across the globe.
- Technological experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A