An exciting opportunity has been created to become part of the team developing a new interactive, data-rich, digital insight solution to be used by Employers and LBG employees to drive better understanding of how members are engaging with their pension scheme.
- You’ll ensure value is realised for agreed objectives and key results, and that short and long term business goals are aligned to and support our strategic agenda.
- And you’ll balance investment priorities across creation of features that drive value, that deliver commitments, and technical improvements and enablers to improve performance and resilience, keeping the application safe for our customers.
- Figuring out what customers need through a combination of collecting feedback from cross-functional teammates, diving into data, and using research.
- Responsibility for achieving the business outcomes and to ensure the journeys derive maximum value and to encourage others with this.
- You’ve a consistent record of using resources effectively
- You’re able to demonstrate working with technical and cross-functional teams to build a service at scale
- You’ve had experience in delivery of technology change across software and infrastructure
- You’ve strong business understanding – you’re delivery focused and influence successfully to prioritise demand across the stakeholder group
- You’re experienced in working in an Agile delivery environment
- You’re a strong influencer able to stay aligned up, down and across the organisation
- You have experience in product development, shaping MVP from infancy and using customer research to create roadmap
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A