As a Senior Researcher in the ID team you’ll report into, and be supported by, the Head of Inclusive Design. You’ll work closely with a number of different teams and partners across CXD and the wider Group, thinking strategically about key questions in delivering more inclusive outcomes for customers.
- Synthesising insights in an impactful and practicable manner to generate a shared understanding of user needs and opportunities
- Bringing a collaborative attitude to work closely and quickly with a multi-disciplinary team.
- Using your experience with a broad range of research techniques and analysis
- Building trusted relationships with key partners and influence effectively
- Creating research roadmaps to both shorter term and strategic direction
- Understanding when to use qualitative and quantitative research
- Possessing a growth mentality and be keep to adopt new ways of thinking
- Coaching researchers, designers and other colleagues to value Inclusive Design
- Driving forward the Inclusive Customer strategy for LBG
- An early adopter who can introduce and adapt new technologies, to Lloyds, from the wider industry whilst bringing those around you on the journey.
- Deep understanding of the needs of vulnerable customers across the financial services sector, through lived experience or deep research experience
- Empathetic and engaging; you enjoy building relationships and finding opportunities to bring people together. This will be key to building engagement across the business.
- Authentic and credible Inclusive design advocate and communicator; articulate about inclusion and able to share the Inclusive design story simply, with reference to both people-centric and business benefits.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Halifax, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A