As a Senior Manager in Actuarial Change you’ll report into the Head of Actuarial Change. You’ll take a lead within this team, role modelling behaviours to support our objectives and you’ll support others to achieve their objectives and development goals.
- Leading on design and innovation of Actuarial Processes
- Developing new and existing processes for the Actuarial function
- Developing and supporting our core Actuarial Liability and Asset Models
- Supporting Actuarial aspects of Strategic Insurance and Finance projects
- Lead teams of permanent and temporary actuarial resource to design and build actuarial processes in order to support strategic projects across Lloyds Banking Group.
- Work with customers and stakeholders to impact assess requests and define the scope of our team’s work for a variety of projects
- Build a successful team by leading, developing and empowering colleagues. In particular driving the culture to support effective change delivery.
- Collaborate closely with customers to understand their requirements, manage their expectations and agree priorities.
- A genuine desire to take ownership and work collaboratively across teams to deliver results.
- A passion for improving processes!
- Motivated to ensure processes are organised and well controlled.
- Get a buzz out of working with other people.
- Comfortable presenting your ideas clearly to multiple stakeholders.
- A good understanding of insurance and investment products and how financial services companies operate.
- Enjoy facing and overcoming challenges on a regular basis.
- Qualified Actuary with experience of delivering change in life insurance financial reporting.
- Line management experience with a strong desire to develop colleagues.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bristol, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A