You’ll be responsible for facilitating activation activity aimed at embedding the Group’s purpose, Helping Britain Prosper, ensuring we stay true to being a purposeful organisation.
- Provide support for the ongoing development of the Group’s societal action plan.
- Build strong stakeholder relationships both internally and externally.
- Support interaction with external partners, investors and NGOs as required to ensure the Group’s position is effectively communicated and the
- Group stays abreast of emerging expectations.
- Provide advice and support to Divisional teams, utilising your knowledge and experience of emerging societal issues and trends.
- Ability to write and produce high quality, succinct papers and reports in line with areas of responsibility at Board and Executive level.
- Identify and facilitate the development of key strategic activity with the ambition of building the Group’s reputation to be seen as a leader in supporting the UK economy and wider society.
- Oversight of the Group’s Purpose activation and embedding portfolio of activity, ensuring all programmes are delivered in alignment with the Group’s strategy, and ultimate purpose.
- Provide support as we align the existing Responsible Business activity with our purpose, ensuring it is in line with external expectations, e.g. UN Sustainable Development Goals.
- Build partnerships, working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Consistent track record of developing an organisation wide strategy.
- Anticipate and balance the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Critical to have a good understanding of the importance of Purpose and how best to embed across a complex organisation.
- Experience and a strong working knowledge of key societal issues and the impact of these on our business.
- Understanding of how purpose supports the profitability of Lloyds Banking Group.
- Consistently achieve results, even under tough circumstances. For example, foster organisation-wide enthusiasm to surmount obstacles; inspire people to achieve results, even when the path ahead is difficult.
- Strong analytical skills and deep knowledge of Lloyds Banking Group businesses and operating model.
- Strong influencing skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A