We’re searching for someone who is technologically minded, has the skills to make sound commercial decisions, and thrives working with diverse audiences.
- Driving innovation and testing new insights, improving the Group’s products and services for Customers, that evolves our Data Driven Decision Making capability
- Curating the strategic vision and agenda for the Journey, along with setting OKRs
- Owning the roadmap for the delivery of the Colleague Experience, Wellbeing, and Accessibility Journey and facilitate Programme Incremental planning sessions
- Building multifaceted white papers for Group-wide consumption, utilising vendors, consultants and other industry peers
- Experience working with enterprise-wide data. A solid understanding of what accessibility software can be, as well as industry best practise around “Single Panes of Glass” to offer colleagues a cohesive experience
- Ably translate technical language for the business in order to support the creation of problem statements. Likewise, do the reverse and craft technical solutions that the DevSecOps community can consume.
- You’ll be responsible for ensuring solutions are designed end-to-end, and fully factor in the support/run requirements to ensure evergreen outcomes and meet customer requirements
- A working knowledge of key cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure or GCP. Knowledge of Human Centred Design considerations each platform and associated applications require would be a significant advantage
- Strategically advocate and proudly champion colleague experience in all associated communities
- Demonstrable experience of, or be willing to become an authority in colleague wellbeing and how technology contributes to productivity and intellectual cohesion
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bristol, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A