We have a great team culture, and we’re passionate about realising the potential for all our colleagues and making this a great place to work. Our goal is to continuously improve our culture to build a collaborative, inclusive and inspiring environment where everyone in the team can develop and do their best work.
- Be responsible for the development of a clear and robust testing framework to be used across multiple initiatives over every marketing channel.
- Perform analysis pre/post and during tests to ensure each is meeting the reporting needs, and likely to deliver the expected outcomes
- Lead and guide stakeholders on the best approaches to testing, articulating what different methods are available and how they work
- Collaborate on detailed analysis with other experts within the department
- Brief and handle testing analytical requests, ensuring the work undertaken meets the need
- Promote the prominent use of data and testing in CCO
- An understanding in the principles of analytics and their application to real-world testing and measurement problems.
- Excellent commercial awareness, and the communication and relationship skills to work successfully with a variety of technical and non-technical partners.
- Experience and understanding in using statistical significance when undertaking testing and validating results
- A good understanding of how data & insight is used in commercial decision making
- In depth knowledge of various testing methodologies, experience in using them and how to implement.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bristol, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A