We’re looking for individuals who embrace a culture of continuous change & improvement and who can help us on our journey towards a modern digital workplace. You’ll challenge the existing processes and ways of working, with a view to eliminating waste; seeking to boost the colleague user experience.
- Ensuring delivery of Services with customer satisfaction and with meeting/Exceeding Service levels.
- Responsible to meet overall customer satisfaction metrics.
- SLA and Management reporting focus to Enhance operational efficiencies
- Accountable for identifying process improvements.
- Strong analytical, problem solving & interpersonal abilities. Possess a flexible & detail oriented approach.
- Excellent communication skills, and building good relationships is fundamental to the delivery of services.
- Ability to identify the service improvement opportunities along with cost optimization and improvement in resource productivity.
- Exceptional Customer service skills and client focus, with a proven track record.
- Extensive ITSM experience with focus on reporting & dashboarding in a Colleague Digital workplace environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A