As a Credit Officer in Financial Institutions Credit, over time you’ll learn the dynamics of a number of specialist sectors. To begin with, both successful applicants will focus on the credit quality of a portfolio of securitised lending across a range of asset classes and industry sectors, including Auto Finance, RMBS, Trade Receivables and Consumer Finance.
- You’ll build positive relationships to become a trusted business partner for Coverage and Product and help drive collegiate working across FI Credit.
- You’ll proactively contribute to sector strategy and appetite, credit policies and processes for your own and the wider portfolio.
- You’ll take ownership of data integrity and champion simplification initiatives.
- You’ll run your own portfolio and use your insight to incorporate a forward view of horizon risks in your credit papers and discussions with partners.
- Comfortable with numerical analysis
- A sound understanding of the credit risk assessment of Non-Bank Financial Institutions or other larger corporates (gained in a Credit or complementary role)
- An enthusiastic teammate able to build positive relationships beyond the team
- Strong written and oral communications skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A