The Retail Data Office is responsible for embedding the Groups Data Management Strategy across the Retail Division. Data quality issues can impact the day to day experiences and interactions of many customers, so it is vital that we work together across all Retail teams to mitigate this risk. Our specialist area of expertise and focus, is on enhancing the management and quality of our customer data.
- Evaluate risk and control gaps to identify and assess potential areas of improvement, liaising with Business Units, Policy Owners and supporting Risk teams to embed.
- Adopt RCSA Risk Management framework to ensure Business Units Data performance is adequately reported.
- Deliver team key signature actions, ensuring all are tracked and delivered to timescales.
- Drive compliance by ensuring data policy and key processes are implemented, improvements prioritised and controls operated effectively
- Establish and build relationships, acting as a trusted advisor to Retail Bank Business Units on all matters of Data Risk and management including any emerging risks, breaches or sharing the best practise.
- Play a key role in embedding Data Roles and Responsibilities within all business units
- We’re looking for an experienced Data Risk professional, who has a talent for juggling multiple priorities, and thrives in a challenging environment demonstrating your ability to collaborate, influence, and improve our ways of working.
- You’ll be confident and articulate, and will have a solid background of planning, prioritising and leading others within their team to deliver a variety activities at pace.
- Good report writing and presentational skills, and comfortable using Microsoft Office applications are also essential.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A