As an expert Engineering (Cloud) Delivery Lead, you’ll offer technical mentorship by being embedded in a Project/Programme, or a Lab or Squad in Agile teams.
- Provide escalation support and in-depth technical analysis across a breadth of technologies vital to support the migration of various workloads from on-prem to Cloud in-line with strategy
- Act as a technical stakeholder for numerous agile squads and help ensure that deliveries meet all functional and non-functional requirements
- Driving the technical delivery of a cloud platform, supporting the modernisation and transformation of the Bank’s systems
- Support teams building in infrastructure specific requirements for delivery, for example Non-functional Requirements (NFR), infrastructure detail, volumetrics, and test environments; you’ll bring the best solution to life
- You’ll think innovatively and creatively to resolve challenges.
- Shape and steer infrastructure build and help drive design and architecture direction
- Robust understanding of Agile practices.
- Experience in Stakeholder management and reporting.
- Be passionate about standard automation and engineering methodologies and building the and strong data driven culture.
- Experience in building cultures and environments that harbour highly performing technical teams
- Understanding of IT security, data security, and compliance standards in the Financial Services industry.
- Proven experience of leading virtual delivery teams on multiple infrastructure technologies: servers, middleware, databases, storage, network, and Cloud in a Design and/or Implementation capacity.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A