The Intelligence Team responds to global events and requirements from across the Group, supports our security incidents, informs major transformation projects, and shapes future security initiatives.
- Triage threat intelligence for partners across the board to provide a dynamic, relevant picture of the threat landscape, using a wide variety of sources.
- Use your knowledge of the threat landscape and intelligence analytical techniques to anticipate, identify and prioritise cyber threats.
- Assist the development of an intelligence culture, community, and network within the Group to enable intelligence impact and strategic advantage.
- Use your specialist written and verbal communication skills to ensure your reporting and briefing reaches and engages the business and community in the right way.
- Represent the team on a variety of internal and external security forums with peer and partner organisations to gain and share intelligence insights that improve our security.
- Work closely with our Cyber Threat Intelligence team, Security Operations Centre, Threat Modelling teams, digital cyber security, and IT teams and grow those relationships to meet our intelligence needs.
- Support continuous improvement through generating and developing new and improved ways of working, fostering an open, inclusive, and encouraging culture within the team.
- Support security incidents to ensure that the business has the right intelligence to inform its responses – and provide advice and guidance on cyber security standards methodology, so we stay safe and protect our customers.
- Detailed knowledge of state, criminal, cyber, and hacktivist attack techniques
- Familiarity with threat intelligence analysis tools and techniques, including estimative analysis, the Diamond Model, and the MITRE ATT&CK Framework
- Awareness of the intelligence cycle and comfort working within each stage of the process
- Can-do attitude and willingness to work flexibly to help the team support the Group
- Experience working as a threat intelligence analyst
- First class communication skills, particularly the ability to write and present complex information concisely and clearly to senior readers
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A