As a senior colleague within the SME business in Leeds, you’d be a key part of our market presence, supporting high profile local clients, developing key business opportunities and representing the Group with Senior Stakeholders across the professional community.
- Establishing relationships with Group Partner companies and through them bringing the whole Bank to the client, delivering products to meet their needs
- Handling and developing high profile client relationships, putting the client at the heart of what you do, adding customer value at every interaction and becoming a “trusted advisor”
- Identifying and evaluating complex expertise-led solutions against a range of criteria to find the ones that best meet business needs
- Mentoring & stretching the development of others in the team, whilst also investing in opportunities for your own personal development
- Handling the ‘Risk’ side of your client portfolio including supporting clients with developing ESG strategies and supporting their journey to Net Zero.
- Leadership skills – able to nurture, coach and motivate team members in order to ensure that team performance is maximised.
- Detailed understanding of legal documentation, together with the ability to effectively negotiate legal and commercial terms.
- Understanding and appreciation of the different types of risk in a lending environment and how to minimise such Risk
- Strong communication skills with experience in building, creating and maintaining relationships with clients and influential external partners.
- Strong financial and numerical skills
- Proven credit experience – skilled at evaluating propositions and using that experience to make confident and effective commercial recommendations to the Credit team.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A