You will join the Cardnet Credit team at a significant time of change and growth as new automation and digitalisation initiatives are delivered and embedded over the next two to three years.
- You will be working in a collaborative fashion and have responsibility for a wide range of credit related activities including underwriting applications for new and existing customers, credit reporting and providing support to Cardnet front line colleagues and the Credit Management team.
- A card acquiring / card processing background
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Agile and open to change
- Sound understanding and knowledge of financial accounts
- Line Management and coaching skills
- Sound judgement and be comfortable and able to make decisions
- Strong investigative skills and good attention to detail
- Previous experience in credit risk or credit related activities and duties
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Basildon, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A