You’ll represent IT Cyber Security Engineering & Design as part of an aligned business portfolio or programme assisting in the governing and shaping the delivery of initiatives. You’ll assist in the ongoing triage of IT Cyber Security Engineering’s engagement; brokering with other teams to ensure that the level of appropriate Security Engineering resource is made available.
- Be an advocate for Security, providing a voice to IT Cyber Security Engineers within the teams.
- Provide well-informed Security Engineering advice, typically on more than one topic, taking steps to ensure that it is properly understood and appropriately exploited, to enhance the effectiveness and delivery of significant activities.
- Continually maintain a solid level of security knowledge across all Cyber domains including strategies and roadmaps under development with the ability to articulate these to senior non-technical customers.
- Working on either investment and change programmes or in cross-disciplinary teams delivering designs and solutions which are both secure and of high quality.
- Provide line and\or task management for teams of IT Cyber Security Engineers, ensuring we have the right people on the right projects at the right time also taking accountability for the quality of their work output.
- You’ll have experience of technical leadership of IT Security in a large, global organisation, preferably in financial services coupled with experience supporting major programmes and other project-based activities.
- We’ll look to you to influence at senior organisational levels and you’ll have excellent customer management skills.
- You’ll have a technical background in Cyber Security and will possess industry recognised qualifications in Security domains or bodies.
- Additionally you’ll have proven experience in driving a strategic security control improvement agenda and in influencing enterprise-wide risk reduction strategies.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gloucester, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A