An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Delivery & Initiative Support Team. This role is an excellent chance for a highly motivated and pro-active individual looking to further their career within LBG.
- Build an understanding of the Change projects across the organisation and the value they are encouraged to deliver for clients and colleagues.
- Responsible for the oversight of change costs, reviewing external and internal costs to ensure Project deliverables are met
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships, engage cross functional partners to optimise business results – attend and contribute to relevant meetings, forums and committees.
- Ensure all changes are implemented to relevant policies, principles and governance
- Proactively builds and maintains external and internal network to identify industry best practice and to ensure legal, regulatory and professional compliance.
- Managing an overview of all change activity, input and prioritisation of change roadmap, clearly articulating impacts and providing visibility to Senior Management.
- Knowledge of Investment Funds in an Operations role supporting Change projects or Programmes within Insurance industry
- Developing trusting and collaborative relationships across the business.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to influence key internal partners
- Strong personal drive, proactive and driven with continued focus on personal development
- Understanding and knowledge of Fund Operations across the Funds Life Cycle (Launch, Change and Close)
- Ability to work under pressure managing multiple priorities within tight timescales.
- Good Project Management skills with the ability to adapt well to changing priorities
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A