We are the UK’s largest Digital, Retail and Commercial Bank, and in Consumer and Business Banking we’re responsible for the management of our UK Mortgage businesses, helping our customers throughout the Mortgage journey via our brands such as Halifax, Lloyds, and Scottish Widows.
- Utilisation of advanced data science and technology to enhance price modelling and execution.
- Identifying opportunities for and championing pricing transformation to deliver improved commercial and customer outcomes.
- Designing and developing our strategic pricing capabilities and delivery of associated benefits.
- Strategic review of the end-to-end pricing process to maximise operational efficiency and colleague experience.
- Shaping the strategic direction of pricing transformation and delivery of new capabilities.
- Maintaining appropriate controls and procedures to ensure compliance with Group standards and best practices
- Strong and credible communicator with an ability to work across a variety of teams
- Experience in design, testing and deployment of new pricing capabilities or business processes.
- Ability to apply a structured approach to problem solving, effectively prioritising backlogs to deliver value.
- Strong background in pricing analysis / model development, simplification and optimisation using a wide range of analytical tools
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A