Website Loblaw Companies Limited
Reporting directly to the Director, Scoring, the successful candidate will play an instrumental role in assisting with the development of the bank’s strategy to enhance its Credit Scoring capabilities. This role will support the Director in the development, enhancement and monitoring of all credit scores used in the entire lifecycle of the credit card consumer (Acquisitions, Portfolio Management, Collections, Fraud, Loss Forecasting).
- Assisting with the monitoring of current credit scores identifying and actioning opportunities for improvement;
- Support all scoring initiatives within the Bank’s Credit Risk and Fraud function taking into account new opportunities, past performance, market environment and competitive analysis;
- Supporting scoring initiatives within the Bank’s Credit Risk and Fraud function;
- Assist with and manage multiple credit risk scoring projects and work streams supporting PCF’s overall long term credit risk strategies;
- Assist and proactively be involved with credit scoring market research, defining requirements, developing score concepts and developing business case recommendations.
- Assist with the implementation, updating and monitoring of all regulatory compliance processes, as it relates to credit scoring;
- Assisting with the operational implementation of new or adjusted credit scores;
- Monitoring current credit scoring models;
- Ability to distill and communicate complex analytic recommendations to both technical and non-technical stakeholders, both orally and in written presentations.
- 4-7 years of experience within consumer lending environment;
- Proven analytical and conceptual thinker who can adapt to a rapidly changing environment;
- Strong project management and communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability in working within team and collaborating with multiple stakeholders to understand issues and solve problems; and
- Demonstrated understanding of credit scores and, in particular their use in business strategies, post implementation use, and monitoring;
- Experience building predictive models with SAS;
- Knowledge of automated decision engines, preferably systems geared to managing credit cards;
Company: Loblaw Companies Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A