Website Loblaw Companies Limited
As a Sr. Product Analyst, Supply Chain, you are responsible for the design, configuration, integration, testing, implementation and stabilization of our Supply Chain systems and you will be part of a diverse collaborative agile team that is constantly pushing what is possible with our processes, skills and systems.
- Create and maintain clear and concise documentation for technical and functional designs.
- Supporting team members and our business partners during key testing cycles and go-lives, answering questions and resolving issues quickly and efficiently, minimizing or preventing downtime.
- Deliver complete and fully functional solutions, perform thorough unit testing, and demo the solution to our business stakeholders.
- Ensure that solutions are delivered with high quality, on time, within budget and in alignment with our overall processes and standards.
- Creating sound and sustainable end-to-end functional designs for solutions to business user stories by connecting and partnering with team members, external teams, business partners and vendors.
- Proven track record of taking business requirements and successfully delivering solutions.
- Proven experience and ability to apply SDLC processes within an Agile framework.
- Proven experience working with warehouse management applications.
- Proven experience working with warehouse management applications for more than 5 years.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to articulate and resolve design gaps.
- Hands-on experience with designing, and delivering technical and functional solutions to meet business expectations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment by being organized, driven and a proven multi-tasker.
Company: Loblaw Companies Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brampton, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A