Whether you’re providing a quick, friendly checkout experience, helping our customers get the best value for their money, or assisting with payment or exchanges, it’s your job as a Cashier Part-Time associate to ensure every customer exits on a high note.
- Showcase great customer service.
- Engage with customers and provide guidance during checkout.
- Deliver excellent customer service at the register.
- Maintain a clean and safe store.
- You’re customer-focused and goal-oriented.
- You have 6 months experience using a computer, including inputting, accessing, modifying, or outputting information.
- You can obtain sales related licensure or registration as may be required by law.
- You’ve worked for other retailers, restaurants, in hospitality or other industries and are looking for a new career in retail at Lowe’s.
- You have 6 months experience identifying and selling products based on customer needs, including credit cards, installations, add-on sales, and explaining warranties, product features, and benefits.
- You have 6 months experience as a cashier, salesperson, or retail associate.
- You have 6 months experience using common retail technology, such as smart phones and tablets.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Lansing, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A