The Vendor Paid Stock Colleague is responsible for all functions related to the flow of new merchandise for the brand. Complete other operational tasks as needed. The colleague is also responsible for fulfillment and performing other duties as necessary.
- Follows shortage programs and procedures as they pertain to the receiving function
- Adhere to Asset Protection and inventory control and compliance procedures
- Process damages, transfers, and return to vendor merchandise
- Assist the CSX Manager in the movement of case line assortment for new product and season changes
- Proactive in assisting customers who are using devices to shop and compare
- Maintain high customer readiness standards by delivering a clean, neat, easy to shop store environment
- Be proficient in POS and MPOS systems
- Dependable attendance and punctuality
- Provide exceptional customer service in all aspects of total store and have the ability to satisfy the needs of our digital and physical customers by making appropriate partnerships when necessary.
- Participate in stockroom maintenance, organization, and housekeeping
- Assist in inventory process
- Assist in replenishment of stock onto the sales floor
- Complete general shipment process in accordance to productivity standards and ensure floor readiness
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours, including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays
- Resourceful self-starter, works well independently as well as part of a team, and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- May involve reaching, crouching, kneeling, stooping, color vision and climbing ladders
- Resourceful and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- No Education or Experience Required
- Position requires prolonged periods of standing/walking around store or department
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate and share information with diverse groups of customers and peers.
- Frequent use of computers and other technology necessary to perform job duties, including handheld electronic equipment.
- Frequently lift/move up to 25lbs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Farmington, CT, US
Application Deadline: N/A