The ideal candidate would have excellent problem-solving skills and an expert understanding of SEO best practices to clearly and effectively articulate complex ideas to a non-SEO audience. Self- starter with excellent organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Work with internal SEO team, and external agencies to help create SEO roadmap, enhancements and innovations to drive large scale sales growth
- Recommend enhancements to site architecture, internal linking, content and other factors to improve organic positions of target keywords
- Develop high-value SEO strategies and sales growth for Macys.com
- Drive the SEO marketing program through the analysis of existing content, competitive research, and identification of new opportunities
- Work closely with Creative, Site Merchandising and Technology teams to ensure consistency in SEO strategy and implementation across multiple properties
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of SEO strategies in generating increased web traffic and organic revenue
- Monitor digital marketing trends and developments, share new techniques with the team, and provide SEO education and training to the broader group
- 3+ years experience in SEO and online marketing either in-house or at an agency/consultancy.
- Experience with SEO Tools & Platforms such as Screaming Frog, Botify, SEOClarity, Google Search Console etc.
- Experience in SEO for Ecommerce a must.
- BA/BS in Marketing or Engineering or similar technical discipline or relevant work experience.
- Ability to execute on multiple projects while closely measuring each project’s impact and changing course when needed. Strong project management and inter-departmental coordination skills required.
- Strong communication and presentation skills are essential in this role as well as excellent written and verbal skills. Related tasks include developing relationships and socializing SEO strategies across the organization.
- Highly analytical in nature; experience with Adobe Analytics preferred.
- This position involves regular ambulating, sitting, hearing, and talking. May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching. May involve close vision, color vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment. Involves use of hands and fingers for typing on keyboard and using a mouse.
- Strong analytical skills are required, preferably with experience in Microsoft Excel or similar applications.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A