As a District Vice President, you will drive top line sales and profit over plan. Create a high performing, engaged organization with superb execution of merchandising priorities, outstanding customer service, selling capabilities and customer loyalty. Perform other duties as assigned. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
- Recruit and develop talent by creating and supporting a culture that values retention, career development and succession planning.
- Manage talent development process for the store’s team; actively coach and counsel.
- Maximize sales and gross margin productivity per square foot.
- Drive consistent achievement of high standards of customer service and selling capabilities across district.
- Drive, communicate, and oversee execution of strategy for events and day-to-day operation of stores with adherence to regional operational standards.
- Provide leadership in delivery of all Company initiatives; clearly communicate objectives and priorities to team.
- Attain sales and profitability goals through effective use of short and long-range planning, expense management and inventory shortage control.
- Lead and coach Store Management Team and District Merchants, partner with Human Resources in talent acquisition and management.
- Ability to effectively plan and execute strategies.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Effectively communicate and present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, and all levels of internal and external business partners.
- College Degree preferred. A minimum to 7-10 years of retail management experience preferred.
- Strong leadership profile and excellent negotiation skills. Ability to build partnerships and direct teams.
- Ability to effectively plan and execute strategies. Effective prioritizing and time management skills.
- Ability to monitor and maneuver workflow to achieve priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to empower and develop a team. Strong working knowledge of Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint.
- Ability to work with all levels of management.
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to read, write, and interpret instructional documents such as reports and procedure manuals.
- Commitment to exemplifying the highest integrity and professional business standards.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tacoma, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A