This Principal Engineer will need to have strong Java, Python, Data Structures and algorithms experience and be hands-on, as well as have some packaged software design and implementation experience.
- Partner with product managers and engineers to prototype cutting-edge technologies such as machine learning and test them with production data.
- Articulate and provide clarity on technical and business trade-offs associated with system design.
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
- Assist in resolving technical roadblocks.
- Mentor other engineers and participate in code reviews.
- Work in an Agile collaborative environment – including ceremonies, iterative development, estimations and design sessions.
- Hands-on system design and development.
- Ability to effectively share technical information, communicate technical issues and solutions to all levels of business
- Able to juggle multiple projects – can identify primary and secondary objectives, prioritize time and communicate timeline to team members
- 5+ years experience contributing to architecture, design patterns.
- Ability and desire to take product/project ownership
- Experience with migrating workloads from on-prem to cloud such as GCP.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and Company needs.
- 8+ years hands-on experience in Java programming.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johns Creek, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A