Bring your planning skills and entrepreneurial spirit to the best name in retail. Join the startup of our new off price division, Macy’s Backstage on the ground floor and help us build this new brand while building your personal portfolio.
- Pull reports and make business recommendations to the Planner and business partner.
- Create departmental receipt flows.
- Develops self – attend ongoing professional development and training.
- Work closely with the Planner/Buyer on allocation, replenishment, and determining unit needs by location.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- General administrative support of the planning team.
- Communicate replenishment orders with buying partners.
- Responsible for allocating the product to the stores.
- Meet weekly with buyer/planner to discuss order issues.
- Analyze store performance by customer type and create store profiles and locality.
- Min 4 Year/ Bachelor’s Degree
- Practice open and continuous communication, values keeping others informed, effectively presenting information in a clear, concise manner
- Excellent leadership, facilitation, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work across functional lines and at many levels
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs
- Knowledge of MS Office is required
- Ability to think creatively, strategically and technically
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A