As the Director, Sales and Customer Experience, you will lead a team of Sales and Customer Experience Managers and drive sales and selling with focus on the Macy’s customer. All activities related to presenting a clean, neat and organized shopping environment for our customers are under your leadership and direction.
- Review and utilize data to provide colleague recognition; develop and communicate strategies to improve results.
- Strategize, plan and execute events and community outreach. Ensure execution through Managers, Sales and Customer Experience.
- Analyze Store’s business in order to strategize and deliver results; implement action plans focusing on deficient areas and highlight growth opportunities.
- Align with Manager, Operations & Visual Merchandising to lead the completion of all operational activities in store when needed, including
- Price changes, ad setup/takedown, merchandising, fulfillment and RTVs driven by Workload Planning Meeting.
- Lead customer service culture in the store. Ensure colleagues engage with customers and provide a friendly and easy to shop environment.
- Review Sales, Customer Experience, and Star Rewards results and strategize action for continued improvement.
- Determine strategies to drive the Star Rewards Program by setting clear expectations with Managers, Sales and Customer Experience to reinforce the benefits of new accounts and motivating colleagues to solicit Star Rewards.
- Conduct ongoing Talent Analysis of colleagues and establish career progression plans for key players and positions to result in retention of best talent and turnover reduction.
- Work with Managers, Sales and Customer Experience to build the client relationship between Macy’s Stylists and customers through MyClient and other customer acquisition initiatives.
- Lead a team of Sales and Customer Experience Managers and colleagues. Coach, train, teach and develop selling skills.
- Develop People Leader and Hourly Colleague talent. Monitor and address performance issues on a timely basis.
- Drive and exceed sales goals by leading Macy’s initiatives through coaching, feedback and recognition, while optimizing productivity and efficiency.
- Effectively communicate and present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, and all levels of internal and external business partners.
- Frequent use of computers and other technology, necessary to perform job functions, including handheld equipment, cash register and ability to process register transactions
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year college or university
- Ability to monitor and maneuver workflow to achieve priorities.
- Requires periods of walking, standing, communicating, reaching, crouching and climbing ladders
- Ability to effectively plan and execute strategies.
- 7 + years direct experience
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours, including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A